WHO IS IN CHARGE OF HANDLING YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
– Identity: L’Eroica srl
– Fiscal Code: IT01357870524
– Address: L’EROICA srl – Via Casabianca 25 – 53013 Gaiole in Chianti – Siena (Italy)
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
-Contact details of the party responsible for data protection (DPO): L’Eroica srl
– Identity: Sillabe S.r.l.
– Fiscal Code: 01214680496
– C.F./P.IVA 01214680496
– Address: scali d’Azeglio 22-24
– Telephone: (+39) 0586 829931/839784
– Email: email@example.com
– Contact details of the party responsible for data protection (DPO): Sillabe S.r.l.
WHAT DATA DO WE HANDLE?
1. Personal information that you provide: the company will handle the following data when the user creates an account or makes a purchase from the website:
• Identification information (name and surname, email, address and telephone number);
• User ID and password;
• Personal data (date of birth and gender);
• Financial data.
The personal data requested is mandatory; therefore a refusal to supply it will make it impossible to provide you with our services.
In the event that you provide us with third party data, you expressly guarantee that you have obtained the prior consent of said third party and you are obliged to transfer the information contained in this clause, exempting the company from any liability. In any case, the company can carry out periodic checks to check this condition, adopting the measures that correspond to the applicable legislation with due diligence.
2. Personal data we collect
• Each time you access the website, the company will automatically collect and process the following personal data:
Technical information, including the Internet protocol address (IP address) used to connect your computer to the Internet, your access data, the type of browser and version, the operating system and the platform;Information on your visit to the website, including Uniform Resource Locators (“URLs”), the services you have seen or searched for; page response times; download errors; the duration of the visit, information on your interaction on the website (for example clicks and/or mouse movements) and the methods used to exit the website; errori di download;
WHAT DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR?
The company will process your personal data for the following purposes:
• Manage the services and features of this website.
• In the event that you purchase a product on the website, to improve, respect, check and manage the correct fulfilment of the contract;
• To detect and prevent identity fraud.
• In the event that you contact our customer service, process the request and provide the best possible service.
• Perform internal analysis and reporting for product procurement, future campaigns and inventory management.
• Be able to detect fraudulent access and navigation.
• Create a commercial profile about you using data derived from the management of products and services purchased and send electronic commercial communications related to similar products or services, unless you tell us otherwise by ticking the corresponding box during the registration process or by objecting at a later date.
• Develop a commercial profile about you based on the personal data that you provide and the data we obtain through your browsing on the website in order to analyse or foresee aspects such as your preferences or personal interests; and therefore be able to send you commercial communications adapted to your preferences or interests, as well as to personalise our website or services provided that you have given us your consent
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data according to the purposes described above is as follows:
– The implementation of our contractual relationship with you, in the event that you purchase a product on the website or contact our customer service.
– The processing of the user’s personal data for the identification and prevention of identity fraud is necessary for the fulfilment of our obligations regarding money laundering.
– The fulfilment of our legitimate interest in (i) the efficient management of the services and features of the website; (ii) in the event that you contact our customer service, to process the request and provide the best possible service; (iii) maintain the surveillance, administration and protection of our services, content and web page; (iv) perform internal analysis and reporting for product procurement, future campaigns and inventory management; and (v) create a commercial profile about you using data derived from the management of the products and services contracted, and send electronic commercial communications related to similar products or services unless you tell us otherwise by ticking the corresponding box during the registration process. At all events, you have the right to object to this usage of data at any time via the e-mail address @@firstname.lastname@example.org@@, in which case L’Eroica srl and Sillabe srl will stop processing the data, except for reasons stipulated by law.
– Your consent to develop a commercial profile about you based on the personal data you provide and the data we obtain through your navigation on the website in order to analyse or foresee aspects such as your preferences or personal interests; and therefore be able to send you commercial communications adapted to your preferences or interests, as well as to personalise our website or services provided that you have given us your consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
We will inform you how to simply cancel the registration without costs in every commercial form of contact. We will respond to your request as soon as possible and, in any case, within the recognised legal time frame.
In cases where the company needs your personal data to fulfil its legal or contractual obligations, the supply of the necessary personal data is mandatory. If this data is not provided, the company will not be able to maintain its contractual relationship with you or fulfil its obligations.
Through the Marketplace service, our customers can buy products and services directly from other suppliers. The sale of products and services is therefore carried out directly and exclusively between customer and seller, so the sale is contracted exclusively between them. L’Eroica limits its role to offering and making the website available to customers and sellers acting as a mere intermediary.
In the event of purchase of products or services offered by sellers separate from L’Eroica (an aspect that will be expressly identified on the website and during the purchase process), L’Eroica will transfer the data to the aforementioned seller with the purpose of being able to put you in contact with the seller, the transfer of data being legitimised by the existence of a contractual relationship between the seller and you.
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH?
We can give your data to other companies belonging to the corporate group in the European Union for the same purposes for which we collect and obtain your data, for reasons of corporate reorganisation or in the event of sale of a corporate branch.
If you have purchased a product or service through the Marketplace (“catalogue”) offered by a seller other than L’Eroica, we simply act as intermediaries, so we give your information to the seller so that it can provide the services purchased.
Furthermore, we can give your data to the relevant authorities when it is legally required, in addition to payment platforms, with the aim of detecting and preventing fraud and managing payments in the event that a product is purchased or a service is provided on the L’Eroica website.
The company has entered into contracts with suppliers for the provision of certain services (for example IT services, virtual infrastructures, cloud computing, consulting services and integral management of digital marketing actions etc.), which can access and/or process personal data in their role as data processors. Your personal data will not be transferred to countries located outside the European Union that do not offer an adequate level or do not provide the appropriate protection guarantees.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA FOR?
This website may include, display or install links to other Internet sites for your greater convenience and information. These Internet sites may operate independently of L’Eroica. It is possible that the Internet sites linked to our site adopt different privacy policies, so we strongly recommend that you read them when you visit them. Except for Internet sites or web pages owned or controlled by Sillabe, we assume no responsibility for the content, use or privacy practices of other Internet sites that you visit with links to our Site.
It is possible to select some features on this website that regard the personal data that L’Eroica shares with other entities or Internet sites (such as, for example, “Share” on Facebook, Twitter or by e-mail). These features transmit data to third parties who can use the personal data in accordance with their privacy policies. These third parties may use personal data in accordance with different privacy policies. These features are operated by third parties who are not associated with Sillabe. We therefore strongly recommend that you read the privacy policies of such third parties when using the corresponding features.
You are entitled to rights relating to the personal data we collect about you. L’Eroica provides you with various options to know what personal data we will process on you, how it is used and the means we use to contact you.
You can contact us at any time to exercise your rights to access, update, cancel or oppose the processing of your data, transferral of your data, and/or limit the processing of your data, attaching a mandatory photocopy of your identity card, passport or similar document.
Furthermore, you can revoke your consent at any time: (i) according to the communication instructions; (ii) by contacting us by e-mail attaching a photocopy of your identity card, passport or similar document.
Similarly, and in the event of a breach of legal obligations attributable to Sillabe regarding the protection of personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant Italian Guarantor for the protection of personal data.